My favorite design platform Canva has just launched an incredible new feature: you can now generate images simply by typing a text description.
With image generation now added, this is a huge upgrade for writers and creators.
Rather than searching endlessly for the perfect stock photo, you can create a custom one in minutes.
Let’s hop right in, explore Canva's AI image generator, and create kickass AI image-generating prompts.
P.S. How do you get it for free? Just put a 0 into the field "Name a fair price" and hit "I want this!".
💎 Don't take my word for it. Here's how valuable my prompt guidance and inspiration is:
✨About Kristina God
Tech enthusiast Kristina is a (journalist turned) marketing professional, part-time writer, and content creator.
In addition, she belongs to the Top 1,000 writers on the buzzy publishing platform Medium where she shares her learnings and tips on a daily basis.
Kristina was featured in Medium's biggest publications for AI and marketing such as The Generator, Technology Hits, Generative AI, and Better Marketing.
💎Table of Contents
Canva Magic Studio - Néw AI Image Generator
- Get started
- Wow-worthy testimonial
- How Canva's text-to-image generator works
- Where to find Magic Media in Canva
- How to prompt
- How Magic Grab and Magic Expand can help
- How Magic Eraser can help
- 3 prompt examples
- How to use the text-to-image generator for free
- Is Canva's AI better than Adobe Firefly or DALL-E?
- How to access DALL-E in Magic Studio
- YouTube and Substack tutorial
- List of all 10 new AI design tools with video tutorials
Short and sweet Canva Magic Studio AI Image Generator Guide to craft kickass images for your blog, website, social media channels, marketing materials. It's a clickable PDF with tutorial video and further resources to dive in deeper.